School Impact Fees
Palo Alto Unified School District collects school impact fees on new residential and commercial construction within the boundaries of the school district. The fees are used for the construction and reconstruction of school facilities necessary as a result of new development.
As of July 9, 2022 the fees are $4.79 per square foot for residential construction and $.78 per square foot for commercial construction.
- School Impact Fees Annual Report – 2021-22
- School Impact Fees Five Year Report – 2021-22
- Development Impact Fee Justification Review and Update Report – April 2022
- School Impact Fees Annual Report – 2020-21
- School Impact Fees Five Year Report – 2020-21