Superintendent's Board Update
From the Office of the Superintendent:
DISTANCE LEARNING SURVEY
Our first survey is available for parents and secondary students. The survey process will evolve over time and will narrow when necessary. This is our first attempt and expect to receive ...
BOARD OF EDUCATION AGENDA AUGUST 25
The upcoming agenda for our first regularly scheduled meeting of the Board of Education includes the following items of emphasis:
- Review of safety measures in place and in progress for PAUSD sites. ...
Dear PAUSD students, staff, and families,
BOARD AGENDA PRELIMINARY TOPICS
The next meeting of our Board of Education is on August 25 and is still under development. We are tentatively planning to share information regarding anticipated ...
BOARD OF EDUCATION AGENDA
The agenda for August 11 includes four significant topics:
- Introduction of Paly Principal, Brent Kline, and Gunn Principal, Wendy Stratton
- PAUSD+ scope, purpose, and delivery models
- Report of elementary distance-only composition and mechanics
- Special education distance learning program features ...
Dear PAUSD Students, Staff, and Families,
BACKSTAGE WITH THE SUPERINTENDENT WEBINAR
Please join us tonight at 5:30 p.m. for "Backstage with the Superintendent" through YouTube Live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtouizI1xNs. We will ...