Uniform Complaint Procedures (UCP) Log
The District uses an online ticketing system for reports and complaints of discrimination called "Root." When a principal or designee receives a report or complaint of discrimination, including harassment or other misconduct based on race, sex, disability, age or religion, he or she enters information about that matter into Root. The Root system provides immediate visibility to the District’s Compliance Officer (DCO) on all such reports and complaints, allowing the DCO to monitor what is occurring in the schools and to provide guidance as to how incidents are being handled. The Root system also allows us to analyze these incidents at a more aggregate level (e.g., how many reports and complaints are coming in over time or at a particular location).
We generate our log of reports and complaint, commonly known as the Uniform Complaint Procedures (UCP) log, directly out of the Root system. The UCP logs are posted below:
- Uniform Complaint Procedures Log 2021-22
- Reports and Complaints of Discrimination Log (RCD) 2021-22
- 2020-21 Discrimination and Complaints Log
- 2019-20 Discrimination and Complaints Log
- 2018-19 Discrimination and Complaints Log
- 2017-18 Discrimination and Complaints Log
- 2016-17 Discrimination and Complaints Log
We welcome your feedback on the UCP log. The Title IX Coordinator and Civil Rights Officer can be reached at email@example.com.