Your Open Enrollment Checklist:
- Notice – Premium costs have increased for Sutter Health Plus & Kaiser Permanente. We anticipate that these increased costs, per tentative agreements that are pending ratification and Board approval, will be shared by the District and employees as represented in this information.
- Employees opting out of medical and/or dental plans must elect to opt-out each year and provide proof of insurance.
- Flex Spending – All employees must re-enroll to participate in Flex Spending.
- Need assistance? Attend an Enrollment Assistance Meeting
- October 30, 2019 – 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. District Office Conference Room A
- November 7, 2019 – 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. District Office Conference Room A
- Update Voya Life Insurance – Log in to BenefitBridge and update Voya Life Insurance beneficiary information
For comprehensive information and a breakdown of benefits plans and costs, please read through the Employee Benefits Information Brochure .
The District is utilizing the online enrollment platform, BenefitBridge. All new enrollments, plan changes, dependent changes, etc. will be made online. BenefitBridge will be accessible beginning Friday, October 25 at 8:00 a.m. Chrome is the recommended browser. Please read the BenefitBridge Registration Instructions for information regarding registration and login.
For questions about insurance, please contact Sue Harris at email@example.com. Questions sent by email will be answered promptly. Due to the high volume of calls during Open Enrollment, it will take longer than usual to respond to voicemail.