PAUSD Mathematics Program Vision
PAUSD provides an exceptional math program that supports every student developmentally in achieving mastery and confidence at each individual's highest level. Math instruction is aligned to the Common Core State Standards in Mathematics. Teachers use Everyday Math, adopted in 2009.
Archived 2011-12 Elementary Math Task Force
Everyday Math Online Resources
Everyday Math Student / Parent Login Page (For Student Log in information, please contact your child's teacher)
Interactive Reference Book
On the Everyday Math Website, there is a support page which lists the minimum technology requirement for EDM Technology Online. There is even a computer test that you can run. Check here for more info.
For information on "How to Download Shockwave and Unblock Pop-ups," click here.
Compatibility issue between Snow Leopard and Adobe's Shockwave
Adobe is working on updating the plug-in, however until they provide a resolution users will have to run in Safari in "32-bit" mode. They can set Safari to run in that mode with the following steps:
- Quit Safari Browser
- Click and hold the Safari icon
- Select "Options > Show in Finder"
- In the resulting Window, click on the Safari icon, choose File > Get Info from the menu or use Apple-I keyboard combined strokes.
- In the resulting Safari Info window, select to check check the Open in 32-bit mode box.
- Close the Safari Info window.
- Restart the computer. After the restart, check to make sure Safari is set to "32-bit" mode.
- Start Safari and try to launch the games again.
Glossaries in English and Spanish
Help with Home Links & Study Links
Summer Resource Packets for Parents
Archived 2009 Textbook Adoption Information