Mandatory Annual Data Update
Every student continuing with PAUSD in the fall needs to have their Mandatory Annual Data Update (ADU) completed by their parent / guardian by Friday, May 27, 2022.
Only one parent/guardian needs to complete this. If a student lives in two households, then the update must be completed by a parent/guardian from the "Primary" household. If you are not sure which household is primary, email RegistrationServices@pausd.org.
If you do not have access to a computer, please click here to make an appointment to complete the ADU on a district computer with district staff assistance.
Begin the process by following the steps below:
- On the ID Portal, click the Infinite Campus:
- Click More (left sidebar) > Online Registration (bottom of main section) > Start (22-23 Annual Data Update):
- If you encounter the following message please make sure that you are logged in using your parent account, not your child's account:
- If you don't see the left sidebar click the More symbol:
- If you need help logging in to the ID Portal, retrieve your username, or reset your password, follow these instructions.
- For further help please open a Let's Talk ticket.