Effective June 1, 2018 — May 31, 2019
Priority for the use of facilities are as follows.
- District and school-sponsored groups, clubs and student body organization.
- School-connected groups (Parent Teachers Association, Employee Associations and/or organizations)
- Users in this group may use district facilities, other than pools, without a fee for meetings, recreational activities and fund raising activities that benefit students of the district; however, a fee may be imposed for the use of equipment, supplies, custodial requirements, utilities or any personnel overtime.
- Departments or agencies of local municipal governments.
- Community Organizations, Clubs and Associations with 501c3 status (documentation is required at time of application).
- Governmental Agencies not charging fees or when use is for a community meeting.
- Businesses, Business Organizations, Business Recreation Leagues, Religious Organizations
- Camps. A camp is defined as an activity occurring for a minimum of six continuous hours per day during which there is no turnover of participants during the day or during a continuous session. Camp users must get a permit from the City of Palo Alto to reserve a field.
|Facility||Group 1||Group 2||Group 3||Group 4 (camps)|
Multi-Purpose Room: $1,015/week
Multipurpose Room: $1,506/week
|Library, Music Room, Lecture Center||No Charge||$64/hour||$80/hour|
|Dance Studio/Exercise Room||No Charge||$77/hour||$121/hour|
|Locker Room||No Charge||$40/hour||$76/hour|
|Multipurpose Room||No Charge||$80/hour||$131/hour|
|Quad / Courtyard||No Charge||$40/hour||$63/hour|
|District Office-SDC||No Charge||$101/hour||$161/hour|
|Board Office-Room A||No Charge||$77/hour||$121/hour|
|Football, Lacrosse, Soccer (High School)||No Charge||$112/hour||$181/hour|
|Baseball, Softball Field (High School)||No Charge||$100/hour||$148/hour|
|Parking Lot||No Charge||$11/spot||$22/spot|
|Track Use (doesn't include field)
Track and Field
|Tennis and Basketball Courts||Brokered by City of Palo Alto Recreation Department (Middle and High Schools after 4 pm)|
Brokered by City of Palo Alto Recreation Department (Elementary and Middle Schools after 4 pm)
Rates for Pool Facilities
Rates for Personnel
|Personnel Rates||Regular Time||Sat/Overtime||Sun/Holiday|
|These rates include the district's costs for the employee's salary, statutory and overhead. Rates are subject to additional charges for equipment charges.|