All parents/guardians have a unique account created for them on the ID portal. These accounts are linked to your student(s)’ accounts by the student ID. You will need to access the new portal to ‘claim’ your account.
With your new ID Portal account you will be able to do single sign-on (SSO) into Infinite Campus and Schoology and any other software that the school district may choose to deploy.
To claim your account please follow the steps below.
- Click here to Claim Your ID Portal Account
- Submit your First name, Last Name, Email Address and one of your student’s ID number
- Check the box “I’m not a robot”
- Click Next
- Set up your new password
- Click "Next"
- Please retain your username for future use
- On the Account Claim page, click on the link titled "Click here" to login to the ID Portal
- Submit your username and click login
- Enter your password and click login
- Click on All Applications
- Hover over the Infinite Campus icon and click on "Launch"
- Find the “Online Registration” link located on the bottom left side of the page to start your Annual Data Update