This is a how-to on setting up Google Authenticator on your iOS device for signing into id.pausd.org
If you don't have Google Authenticator installed on your iOS device, please download it from the Apple Store.
- In the App Store on your iPad or iPhone, search for "Google Authenticator". Click "GET" to install
- Sign into id.pausd.org on Safari. Type in your username. Click "Login"
- Do not type in your password yet. Click on "Try another method"
- Type in your password
- Upon successful authentication with your password, you will be presented with a QR code
- Copy the one-time alphanumeric code beneath the QR code by highlighting the code, long-pressing on it, and selecting "Copy"
- Switch over to the Google Authenticator app
- Click on Begin Setup (Manual Entry)
- Type id.pausd.org in the "Account" field. Paste in the alphanumeric one-time code into the "Key" field by long-pressing on the empty field and clicking on "Paste"
- Six-digit codes will now be generated every 30 seconds for you to use to sign into id.pausd.org. Long pressing the code will copy this data onto your clipboard