If you have forgotten your your password or wish to reset it, please follow the steps listed below.
If you are not logged into the ID portal
Reset your password online
- Launch the portal (https://id.pausd.org) and click "Need help?"
- Click Forgot My Password and follow the prompts to answer your secret questions and then you will be able to reset your password yourself.
Contact the support team
If you are unable to reset your password online, please contact the support team by calling extension 1102 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once a staff member is able to verify your identity, they will reset your password.
If you are currently logged into the ID portal
- Click on the Profiles button on the left side of the page.
- Click the Change Password button at the top of the page.
- Follow the prompts and enter a new password, then click Save.
Note: Remember that once this password change goes through, within five minutes your password in all related systems, including your email, Google Apps, and computer login accounts will change and you'll be prompted by Outlook, your phone, etc. to update your password.