Safety and Emergency Preparedness
Create a physical environment that promotes student and staff safety through established protocols and procedures, appropriate internal and external security systems, and routine emergency preparations.
Key Strategies - Physical Safety
- Review and update Facility School Safety Assessments at each campus.
- Revise and update safety training calendar to address gaps created by pandemic.
- Begin modernization and upgrade of campus communication resources.
- Completion of security camera implementation at all sites.
- Annual review and report of standardized safety measures across the District.
- Update District's Emergency Operations Plan.
Key Strategies - Safe and Healthy Facilities
- Report and share facility improvements at each school site based on the Planned Maintenance schedule via website.
- Review and update standardized safety measures across the District.
- Review and organize standardized emergency preparedness, threat/risk assessment protocols, and crisis response training for all school sites and the District Office.
- Enhance standardized practices and protocols to address site specific needs.