Prior to beginning the application process, please review the Registration Requirements.
2017-18 Round One Registration
- All appointments for Round 1 enrollment are booked.
- To complete your online registration or to verify your documents, please walk in.
- Approximate wait for walk-in is 30 to 45 minutes.
The Round 1 (formerly known as Priority 1) registration period begins January 12, 2017 and continues until February 15, 2017. For more information visit our Important Registration Dates page.
All registrations received during this Round 1 registration will be date-stamped as February 15, 2017.
To enroll your child
- Complete online application from any computer.
- Walk in to the Welcome Center to submit required original documents.
- Please note that our last enrollment will take place at 3:00 pm.
- During Round 1 enrollment, the Welcome Center will be open Mondays and Tuesdays until 6 by appointment only.
If you wish to complete the entire application process in-person, please follow these steps:
- Walk in to the Welcome Center.
- Use a kiosk machine at the Welcome Center office to complete online application.
- Verify required original documents with the Welcome Center office.
If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-329-3707.