To register a student with the Palo Alto Unified School District, a parent/guardian must:
- Be physically present and living full-time in a dwelling within PAUSD boundaries. Be sure to fully read and understand California Residency laws. Future residents can register two weeks prior to the move-in date.
- Gather all required documents.
- Complete an Online Registration application (takes approximately 30 minutes to complete):
- Registration for the current 2017 - 2018 school year
- Registration for the coming 2018 - 2019 school year (starts on January 11, 2018).
- Finish registration with an in-person visit to the Registration Services office at 25 Churchill Ave. Bring all original documents listed in item 2 above for inspection and verification. The visit will take approximately 30 minutes.
Please contact Registration Services with any questions: RegistrationServices@pausd.org; (650) 329-3707.