Registration for PAUSD Students and Staff
NOTE: If you did not opt out of the disclosure of information, you will receive an email from Covid Clinic. This email will include a Student or Employee ID number. You will need this number to register. If you already know your Student or Employee ID number, you do not need to wait for the Covid Clinic email to register.
- Visit https://school.covidclinic.org/. Click "Register for first test with Covid Clinic" even if you have participated in other COVID-19 testing with them or any other provider.
- Indicate if you are a parent/guardian, student, or staff.
- Select parent/guardian if you are parent of students who are under 18.
- Select student if the student is 18 years old or older.
- If you are both a parent AND staff, please select staff.
- Complete all the other required information, sign, and click register.
Parent/Guardian of Students
After completing your registration, you will need to register your students as dependents.
- Check your email for a one-time passcode
- Return to https://school.covidclinic.org/, and click "Returning users".
- After you log in with the one time passcode, scroll down and click add dependents.
Schedule a Test
- Visit https://school.covidclinic.org/. Click returning user, and request a one-time passcode.
- Log in, click place order, mark any symptoms (if applicable) and save.
Testing Schedule and Locations
*Only students and staff are permitted to test on school sites. As of January 10, 2022, Cubberley is open to students and staff. Hours at Cubberley are 8am - 4pm.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact PAUSD Health Services Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can call (650) 833-4240.