Our goal is to ensure that all students learn to the best of their abilities. To meet the educational needs of each child, we offer a comprehensive, integrated curriculum focused on the knowledge and processes students need for success in school and life beyond high school.
- Elementary Education (K - 5): An overview of elementary education including curriculum summaries, visual art, music, PE, and library media programs.
- Middle School Education (6 - 8): An overview of middle school education including core and elective courses, visual and performing arts, intramural sports, and school course catalogs.
- High School Education (9 - 12): An overview of high school education including courses, athletics, graduation requirements, and subject entrance requirements for the California university systems.
- Common Core State Standards
Laning, Tracking, & Ability Grouping
- Hanover Research Report – Course Alignment (Board Agenda Item 9)
- Ability Grouping Research Reviews
- Moving Beyond Tracking
- Taking Race Out Of The Equation
- From Natural Variation To Optimal Policy
- Does Sorting Students Improve Scores
- MATD Final Report
- The Tracking and Ability Grouping Debate by Loveless
- Tracking and Ability Grouping by Viar