High School Education
Our two highly ranked high schools have been praised for their comprehensive curriculum. We offer a wide variety of educational opportunities to students at all learning levels.
- Broad spectrum of course offerings
- Specialized and alternative programs
- Full range of advanced placement and honors courses across the curriculum
- Arts and athletic programs
Students take courses that challenge them intellectually, correspond with their career interests, and prepare them for life after high school. They can participate in athletic and academic teams, clubs, student government, community service, and arts activities. We aim to help all students succeed and complete high school in productive and purposeful ways.
Through our curriculum and our teaching, we work to ensure that students develop a set of competencies and qualities outlined in our Expected School-wide Learning Results (ESLRs).
Our high schools offer courses in the following subject areas. Specific courses vary at each school from year to year. Details are provided in school course catalogs.
- Arts – Visual and Performing
- Career/Vocational Education
- World Languages
- History/Social Science
- Programming/Computer Science
- Physical Education