Academic Support Services
Palo Alto Unified School District (PAUSD) strives to create an exceptional learning environment that equitably supports and appropriately challenges all students to reach their potential through a love of learning, mastery of the basics, and cultivation of higher-order skills.
Our focus areas:
- Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID) - an in-school academic support program for grades 7-12 that prepares students for college eligibility and success.
- English Language Learners - students whose primary language is not English
- Federal and State Categorical Programs
- Foster Youth
- McKinney Vento students
- Students targeted through the state's Local Control Funding Formula
- Tinsley Voluntary Transfer Program (VTP)