Wellness Centers & Outreach
Wellness Centers provide safe, supportive environments on school campus where students can go to discuss a variety of issues from depression, grief, self-esteem, family life and stress to dating violence, sexual identity and health needs. Through both on-campus programming and community-based partnerships, students receive coordinated health education, assessment, counseling and other support services to maximize student engagement and success.
- What kinds of issues does Wellness address?
- What types of services are provided for students?
- How do I refer a student to the Wellness Center?
- How often will students miss classes to utilize Wellness services?
- Where exactly is the Wellness Center located?
- Can teachers use Wellness Center services?