Infinite Campus (IC) is a web-based student information system that stores student data. It provides students the ability to access their class related information as well as allowing the parent / guardian the ability to view their children's academic information.
Every year parents are required to update certain information for their children, through a process called the Annual Data Update. This required process verifies the accuracy of the address, emergency contacts, and health conditions of students. It also serves as a reminder of current District policies and procedures. Further documentation of the questions and forms is available here.
Please complete the process by logging into the Infinite Campus Portal and locating the Inbox message titled "Annual Data Update."
If you would prefer to complete the process in person, please schedule an Annual Data Update appointment or call (650) 329-3796 to arrange for assistance.
District and School announcements, household information, students' immunization records, current school year attendance, report cards, schedules, and more...
Students grades 6 through 12. Their login information is available at their respective schools they attend (Front office or the site tech lead). Parent/Guardians may request a parent portal account. Each parent or guardian will have their own unique account that can be used to gain access to their student's records.
Student accounts for grades 6 through 12 are set up automatically. Their login information is available at their respective schools.
Parent/guardians can request an account via e-mail at PAUSD Infinite Campus Support or via phone at 650-329-3796, and instructions will be sent back via email, provided that there is a valid email for the individual in Infinite Campus.
All parents are strongly encouraged to set up their own account. Only a parent account has the ability to view all children in a household from a single place. Parents also have the added benefit of receiving district and school wide announcements.
For attendance, grades, immunization or other demographic information, please contact your child's school administration office. For change of address or other household related information, please contact the Central Attendance office at 650-329-3707.
Yes, an Infinite Campus App is available for download for Apple or Android mobile devices.
- Download the latest Infinite Campus Mobile Portal app from the App Store
- Enter District Name: Palo Alto Unified and select State: California
- Press “Search”
- Select Palo Alto Unified
- Enter your username and password then press “Log In”
Infinite Campus has password recovery capability, so you don't have to wait until school business hours to have your account access restored.
- If you have forgotten your password, use the "Forgot your password?" link in the HELP section of the portal login page. Enter your username and an email will be sent to the email address entered when you set the security preferences.
- If you have forgotten your username, use the "Forgot your username?" link in the HELP section of the login page and enter the email address that was entered when you set your security preferences. An email will be sent to that email address with your username.
If you have not set up your security preferences or have further need of assistance, support is available via e-mail at PAUSD Infinite Campus Support or via phone at 650-329-3796.