We assemble flexible teams and innovative programs that support every student's individual path to success.
How We Do It
- Creating a system that supports teachers' creativity at the levels closest to our students.
- Collecting and adjusting in response to feedback that supports innovation.
- Using effective Agile methods district-wide.
This guides our work through the year 2022.
Helpful tools: Burn Down Chart
Why We Do It
To help every student have richer, more meaningful opportunities that prepare them the workforce and beyond.
Our Work in Action
Learn more about individual programs by visiting cce.pausd.org
Behind the Scenes
- Support of CTE programs through the facilitation of CTE Advisory Committee
- Working With National Academy Foundation (NAF) to expand pathways
- Work with community colleges to provide dual enrollment and CTE opportunities.
- Provide project opportunities for students through interdisciplinary projects and collaborations.
- Connect students with mentors, internships, businesses, and other community partners.
- Use mentorship to create personalized learning for all students.
- Recruit and maintain quality mentors, business partners, and internship opportunities for career and curriculum programs.
Grant Coordination and Record Management
- Pursue and administer grants to support career and curriculum programs.
Institutional Review Board (IRB) with Research, Evaluations, and Assessment Team
- Review and approve student research proposals from AAR and AP Research.
- Include representatives from all disciplines, site and district administration, and local community.
- All members certified by National Institutes of Health (NIH).