Responsibilities of Parents
Parents are responsible for their students' arrival and return from a designated bus stop.
An authorized person must meet kindergarten students at the bus stop. If an authorized person is not at the stop, the student will be returned to the school and a parent will be called.
On days when a student wishes to get off at a different stop, a permission note signed by a parent should be given to the bus driver.
Responsibilities of Passengers
- Respect the authority of the bus driver
- Board and exit the bus in an orderly manner
- Keep your hands to yourself
- Face forward and stay in your seat
- Keep head, hands, and feet inside the bus at all times
- Talk quietly and with respect
- Do not eat on the bus
- No cell phone use / no texting
- Athletic equipment must be secured or placed in sports equipment bag
Lost & Found
Drivers keep items left on the bus for three school days. After three days, items are placed in the Lost & Found. The Lost & Found is located in the Transportation Office located at 85 Churchill Avenue. Call (650) 329-3747 with inquiries.
The driver has the authority to enforce passenger rules. Students who do not follow the rules will face disciplinary action as determined by their school principal. Parents and/or students will be liable for any and all willful vandalism or destruction of any portion of a school bus.
If you have questions about bus routes or stops, call the Transportation Department at (650) 329-3747.
If you have questions about bus passes or applications, contact Kathy Durkin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (650) 329-3748.